Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So, I posted some new pics of Annabelle. She's pretty darn cute, with a little bit of naughty mixed in. Anyway, The kids are finally out of school and the fighting has begun, I don't know if it's cause they are bored or what but I literally had to pull kamryn out of the tub and make her go get in her PJ's before she even really had a chance to bathe! It's been like 3 days and already it is frustrating me. I think there may need to be harsher penalties for fighting in this house....hmmmm, maybe we need some new guidelines......but what would be a good punishment for them without causing extra work or frustration for me? Any ideas?

1 comment:

AMPM said...

If you figure it out tell me. If I punish them very much that is really my punishment. I have just been trying to keep them busy. The minute they have time on their hands they fight like caged animals.