Monday, June 22, 2009

Ben is 10!
Can you believe it everyone??? I can't! its hard to remember him as a toddler or baby...I only have a few token memories of him toddling around, but most of my memories come from pictures...things I never thought I would forget are mere shadows. It is really weird how time seems to go so slow, yet one day you look back and it seems it was just weeks ago (or so it feels) and you don't know how you got here.....this new undiscovered territory of pre-teens. trying to act cool, embarrassed by their parents and pushing against boundaries begging for more freedom and independence. Luckily the girls are not emerging into this new territory yet...just Ben. So I guess maybe he will teach us the ins and outs of raising teenagers before Katie decides to be totally embarassed by us. Anyway, I got some pictures of his friends at the party...acting cool (or so they think) and grown-up! P.S. don't tell him I told you so but afterwards he declared it the best party ever! High five for me!!!!!

No comments: