Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our new addition

So....here she is....Drumroll please!!!!
ANNABELLE....isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? I will definately be posting more pics soon, but this is the only non-fuzzy one ben could capture of her face, he got lots of her backend and tail but none of her face! Crazy boy! Anyway, as soon as Shaun charges the camera I will post more.......She is a golden retriever, she is 8 weeks old and so far her favorite spot is on my feet, while I was making lunch standing in front of the stove, while I am watching TV, while I am on the computer her head is nuzzled right on top of one of my feet at all times! She is a crack-up!

1 comment:

AMPM said...

ADORABLE.....I can't let Maddy see the pictures she will never let me live down the fact that we are still dogless.