Saturday, February 14, 2009

Do you ever feel like your going to cough till your head explodes????? Needless to say I am awfully sick and feeling particularly sorry for myself. But no need to fear it is not the flu....supposedly a virus with a secondary bacterial infection....Yeah for me!!!!! Anyway, the cough syrup with codeine is not near as good as I remember......It used to make Katie sleep like the dead, with me it just slows down the coughing. BUMMER!!!!! Anyway, this weekend is going to be VERY lowkey....probably will stay in our PJ's and try to recoup for next week. I am supposed to have Michael Monday but don't feel I will be back to normal by then. I am still pretty sick. katies birthday is on thursday! She will be 7! I am so happy my kids are old enough to get their own drinks and use the bathroom by themselves and everything....my house may be trashed but if I need to go back to bed for a while I can without very many interruptions. It is luv-r-ly! Shaun has been taking pretty good care of me this week, he did the laundry, the dishes, hes made meals, hes gotten me hot drinks.....and medicine and all sorts of things....he is a sweet man when I am incapacitated. I was really embarrassed when I went into the Dr. I almost burst into tears in front of him.....I was having so much pain....he took it all in stride though and got me my prescriptions and sent me on my way.....he was probably relieved I made it out of his office before I became hysterical....men can never handle hysterical women!

1 comment:

AMPM said...

Yuck! That is not a fun Valentine's Day.......