Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why oh why is this happening????

Don't you ever feel that way??? I do, especially today! Shaun was just demoted at work to production. So here comes a paycut and an hours cut.......translation?......$500-$600 dollars a month disappearing from our lives!!!! I am majorly stressed out and now need to either find more daycare kids OR find a REAL job! IMMEDIATELY!!!! Anyway, I know everyone is going through hard times right now, and I know I sound like a major whiner...but in the past 11 years we have only had 1 good financial year....where we weren't worried everyday about making the bills and still being able to put food in the kids mouths....I was so happy we had finally made it to a more comfortable position and now look where we are! Back to the daily struggle. Its just sooo frustrating to feel that you are finally in a good place and then have it all fallout from under you and need to go back to square one, just to make ends meet. But I know this is nationwide and at least we still have some employment, unlike so many others out there that are out of work, out of moneyand losing everything!!! The one thing I can't even fathom is losing our house, it is really, truly the only thing I really care about keeping, and there are so many going through that right now, I guess I need to count my blessings and quite whining, pull myself up out of my crying, sniveling mess and get out there and find a job! So everyone....wish me luck and if you can say a prayer for us!

No comments: