Wednesday, January 21, 2009

kamryns Birthday

I really hate winter and all the whiney kids in my house all day long! Last weekend was a 4 day weekend and it was pretty painful, it is like 3 degrees outside so I feel like the worst mother in the world making them play outside, yet the running circles thru the kitchen and into the livingroom shrieking like wild monkees does nothing for my anxiety level! I have become one of those moms that look forward to school like a life preserver. Actually, I have probably always been one, I was just overwhelmed and thought that it was due to having too many kids all the time. Apparently not! But I do have excellent news, Kamryn (my youngest) will be going to full day Kindergarten, her preschool teacher is making a phone call, because apparently she has selective mutism and so she is a special needs child! YEAHHHHHHH! All of us have something wrong, I think it is due to my excellent mothering skills. although where did they come up with the term selective mutism? It sounds like some kind of disease! Oh well, she'll be in school, I will be happy and all will be well!

No comments: