Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good Morning!
While laying in Bed the other night I was contemplating the lords plan and how it affects MY life....because of course thats what everyone thinks about in a recessions is how all these changes are going to affect us and those we love....Not to be a stick in the mud but as I was laying there, I thought why is it we always focus on the negative? and how lucky am I that I know the lords plan and I know it isn't ALL about money, I mean I know its important for this life, but is it vital to our eternal salvation? NO! So I decided to focus more on the positive and it is hard.....but I found out about a major blessing....apparently since Shaun has not been with SAPA for more then 2 years he was scheduled to be laid off in December, We have just bought a house and my mental and emotional faculties are a mess, and he was almost laid off! The only reason his boss gave him about being taken off the layoff list is because he went to the ceo board or something and told them he needed Shaun. So apparently we are safe (for now) But I think I know the REAL reason we weren't sacrifficed and I believe that it is because of the strides we have made in our spiritual lives and obeying just for the sake of being obedient in our daily lives as well as in our tithes and offerings. Not to say that we will not feel it soon or that others that are obedient are not suffering but for me it felt like an affirmation that the lord is conscious of what we do, and how we live our lives!

1 comment:

erin said...

thanks for sharing. I don't know why it is so hard to think about the positive instead of worrying about the negative. I think the hardest part is trusting the Lord when things don't appear to go our way. He is still in charge. Thanks for the reminder!