Thursday, September 9, 2010

A freaking year!

So I have not updated this thing for over a year! a freaking year! I couldn't believe it!! I am not very good at it and find it very frustrating, but I decided something new is better then nothing new.......so here goes. We haven't done much this year...nothing new and exciting to report....the girls started dance this fall and Ben is playing football and taking guitar lessons. My life consists of running kids to and fro...volunteering at the school on occasion and spending my days at home doing projects. I have not cleaned my house well for many moons, but I am crafting my heart out! I can catch up on housework any old time. The only new thing in my life is Alisons Pantry, I decided to become a representative. Its fun and helps ease the grocery budget, but I haven't decided if its ever really going to bring in actual income. I do not like to sell things, and I am not good at it cause I hate to be pressured into buying things. I am currently looking for a new part time job......substituting is not my forte. I am sooo excited for fall! It has been cool today and I can almost smell the leaves changing color....they will soon...I hope! I am finally feeling like I belong in my new (3 years old this month) ward. I still hardly know anyones names but I am making progress. anyway, so sorry its boring maybe I will be able to come up with new fodder in a few weeks. Hopefully not another year!

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Haha, I came anyway. And it's not boring! I think Facebook is kind of superficial most of the time and blogs are a little more personal.