Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring!

I absolutely love this time of year! I know its not officially spring yet but you wouldn't know it today, warm and sunny....bright and beautiful. It makes my spirit happy! I love it because after a long winter of kids being cooped up inside they can finally run free again. And I can have peace. There is less fighting, less mess in the house, and less BOREDOM! They no longer rely on me for entertainment. They go outside, they find other kids to play with and I don't hear from them for hours at a time. I still keep an eye out the window every few minutes for safety reasons, just to make sure they are still close by and safe, but oh, what a relief this week has been, sunny beautiful days and warm weather. And any of you that know me, know I am a house hermit, rarely going outside...but this weekend may be different. If its warm and sunny and not cold and rainy we will be out doing garden prep and yard cleanup on Saturday. P.S. Anyone have a tiller I can rent????

No comments: