Monday, February 23, 2009

Katies birthday party was a success! (meaning that it's over and we all survived it!) I don't know why, but I used to love things like this and now I just struggle to do them for my kids....I feel like a bad mom. Anyway, it was wonderful for her to have her 1st "Friend" party and it was wonderful for me, cause I hired a lady to come and do face painting and balloon animals, so I didn't have to do very much. It was nice, I felt like I could actually watch and enjoy instead of running to and fro the whole time. Anyway, the kids had a good time and then they went home and I relaxed! Anyway I posted some pics of the kids she invited.....and of course herself! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE! (now I get a break till June!)

1 comment:

AMPM said...

face painting is such a cool idea........Good Mom!