Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello again world!

I know, it's been like an entire month since I have written anything, time flies by and my cameras battery is dead so I can't post anything new! It's certainly frustrating. So anyway, onto news....not much to report, Shaun started his new job at Stouffers today and so far he was bored! Orientation must be boring, they just had people from the plant come in and talk to him and kind of educate him on what they do there and how things are run. Anyway, his new job title is Electrical Maintenance Man. Super cool, I know!!!! Anyway, nothing is new with me, still the same old, same old. This weekend we will be going to Roosevelt for the annual Easter Egg hunt at grandmas house. I am really excited! I think it is because I just can't wait for summer to begin! I am ready for kids to play outside, for muddy footprints to be a thing of the past and for the gas billl to go down a little bit. Anyway, It is time for family prayer so I will have to do something more interesting another day!

No comments: