Monday, November 17, 2008

OKAY......

So I decided to be adventurous and take the puppy for a walk. Little did I know she is retarded and spastic and terrified of wearing a leash! So I think,.......once I get her out of the house into the fresh air she will figure it out and we will get going......yeah right! So there I am pushing a little umbrella stroller down the street with a cute, cuddly, cooing baby and my puppy who is thrashing around on the end of a leash, shaking her head and screaming in fear! She was terrified, I was dragging her down the street by her neck and every once in a while she would try to get away and run out ahead of me and collapse on the ground when she came to the end of the leash and didn't know where to go. needless to say the walk was shortened and by the time we got home she was shaking in terror. I haven't seen her since letting her off the end of the evil contraption, I am pretty sure she is under my bed consoling herself with a piece of leather off one of shauns church shoes. Did I mention how much I love my life????????

1 comment:

Shelane said...

heehee. while i have you here, are you still up for learning the stained glass?